Notifications
Clear all

Sept 2019 Beta Feedback  

RSS

Matthew Bellows
(@matthewbellows)
Member Admin
21/10/2019 5:57 pm  

During the week of Sept 30 2019 I conducted 13 “Second Beta” interviews. There were three parts to the interview: a set of intro questions, a hands on product sample, and a few exit questions. 

This document summarizes the results of those interviews. Each took between 45 minutes and one hour, so the feedback below is heavily condensed. 

The interviewees were (again) a homogenous group: males between 22 and 47 with deep personal and/or professional interest in financial planning. Some were personal friends and/or former colleagues of mine or Bernies. We had slightly broader ethnic diversity in this group compared to the first, but this group was still majority white. 

Now that I know that emailing to our registered beta users list will get us this kind of homogeneous group, I will find other channels to get female feedback in the next beta test session.  

In the text below, I generally tried to capture feedback from a relatively open ended interview. The text colors are there just to differentiate between speakers. Italics are bugs or big/good ideas I want to make sure we follow up on. 

To read the document,  visit this link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQHASIYgjl-XjoQf4yZfwy7rz_uIiUQ1n9vJ_0pChn-QJfs-xqv3n9NWz-MfNO7bx6D59TASZ0JO-J8/pub

This topic was modified 1 year ago 2 times by Matthew Bellows

Topic Tags
Share: